XpressEngine

온라인상담

메뉴 건너뛰기

Which Kind Of Collagen Is Best?

DustyThomas57129309 조회 수:27 2017.05.20 11:33
In the past time, the shop received many questions about the choice of collagen, the following article summarizes the knowledge and posting of the mother on the webtretho, hoping to be useful to the mother.

Collagen is a real Japanese tablet

My face is scarred, I want to use collagen common drug to regenerate the ouverture. I am over the age of 30 but sometimes still have acne despite treatment for years with many methods. I just heard my aunt (63 years old) taking collagen (Emken - Royal Collagen 90 capsules / lozenge, lozenges) that the skin area is bright, less evident burns. I have you also have acne and acne scars, you can drink 2 boxes, also begin to see the white skin and less pitting, smooth (Mijji Beauty White). Both drugs are Japanese. I want to buy used to increase the skin without knowing what things to buy better, and better where to buy, because the thing is the online price difference too much, I fear of faking.

Do you have anyone who has experience in this field please reveal to help me. I actually thanks a lot.

Encounter + feedback from moms about the use of collagen tablets
"I also drink collagen puwthoai of Japan every year, I actually also added a drink to drink as siro water for the refrigerator to drink better. Specifically skin lesions as you add very well very well,

"I heard about this and the shiseido part also, shiseido pure white or whatever. I also see if I truly want to drink too inch

"My mom is taking hydrolyzed collagen from the world's 180k 450k nutritional, which is also effective, with an easy, even complexion.

If you have conditions, then afraid of not buying collagen of Shiseido, expensive to lower pieces. She also used a lot of melon, especially on days next to menstruation, skin is more sensitive and absorbs nutrition. inch

"Are you lanky with a worm? In the event true then they recommend to drink water rampacked with shiseido because the water absorbs faster than tablets and the content of collagen in the enriched skin is more than three times normal to treat more severe skin lesions. This type is a little expensive but collagen must be used consistently and regularly, but it is not a good time to go there, according to electronic for the most effective results, she should first drink continuous enriched vial a day. Before the scarring are fully filled, each year, it takes only two enriched times, each with 30 bottles, one tablet a day, and the other with collagen tablets or powder for a few days. inch

Only this question have more than 11 reviews page on webtretho, My spouse and i just summarize the first response, details you can read full here:

A number of the shared experience of the shop if you are enthusiastic about the line of collagen tablets in Nippon:

At present, collagen in the form of tablets in Japan, the most popular products are collagen in the form of Shiseido, followed by collagen in the form of DHC and Meiji.

Found in conditions of Shiseido's collagen alone, there are 3 product lines:

Shiseido The Collagen - 126 tablets with 5000 mg collagen / dose / day
Advantages: High content of collagen, cheaper than the Shiseido line of the same type.

Disadvantages: contain less vitamin, body much longer absorption.

Shiseido The Collagen Ex 120 capsules

Shiseido collagen ex shiseido is a fresh product of shiseido, with natural ingredients taken from fish collagen, Conduct Trong leaves, Indian ginseng, Indian ginseng, senna and Hyaluronic acid. Provides the amount of collagen needed to maintain youthful, easy, elastic skin after the regarding 25.

Shiseido The Collagen Enriched Tablet - Box of 270 Tablets

Shiseido The Collagen Rampacked contains 1000 mg of collagen per day plus 18 nutrients necessary to maintain the youthfulness and smoothness of middle-aged epidermis. Shiseido Enriched with the addition of Ceramid and Hyaluronic Acid helps you to etching the formation of melamine, the cause of melasma, freckles caused by junk disorders.