XpressEngine

온라인상담

메뉴 건너뛰기

Week 6: Te Rankings Fantasy Football 2008

ZZPReginald0792100237 조회 수:14 2017.05.31 14:22
draftkings promo codeHill actually looked decent in his Monday night start last week, and a matchup inside the home against the St. Louis defense has me thinking another 2 touchdown performance is very likely.

Even with Roy Williams, Jon Kitna, and Dan Orlovsky all gone, Calvin has managed to produce fantasy stats even much better than when speedy were play.

My worst predictions came via the WR's who never quite lived roughly my expectations for them last season, including Chris Chambers, Donte Stallworth and Deion Diverge.

Was the #1 receiving option in Houston's passing attack last week, along with an iffy Colts defense shouldn't slow Daniels or the Texans offense down today. 50-75 receiving yards, 1 landing.

You need to know these questions because all from the answers will effect could do investigation and rank your prospects. In a PPR league, WR's suddenly rise in value subsequently do pass catching running backs. Chris Johnson and Maurice Jones-Drew might be valuable than, say, Adrian Peterson in a PPR league.

Wayne were down year last season, but so did the sum of Colts offense, as Peyton Manning started the season slow after coming back from off-season surgery, while Joseph Addai and Marvin Harrison both missed several games with injuries. I fully expect a recover year from Wayne, as they should all over again put up Pro-Bowl caliber stats inside 2009 fall.

His experience Matt Ryan has been getting draftkings promo code better each week, and with Roddy getting all the interest from defenses, Jenkins finds himself open a excellent.

Sleepers list for quarterbacks, wide-receivers, running backs, tight ends for the breakouts. Breakouts are authentic sleepers and also the players do become fantasy players in this year.

If Cassel plays like he can, Moss have a huge day against his former pros. With fantasy playoffs on the line, Moss products, such as starter recently. 100 receiving yards, 1-2 touchdowns.

Carlson is slowly evolving into Matt Hasselbeck's favorite passing work on. He is a big spot starter option recently. 75 receiving yards Check Bing for more may be accomplished.