XpressEngine

온라인상담

메뉴 건너뛰기

Up In Arms About Jailbreak Ios 10.3.2?

Delila07583411202975 조회 수:16 2017.06.05 20:26
pangu jailbreakThe apple company has recently been entrapped by iOS 8 screwup to the hub, from U2-iTunes invasion to the HealthKit Bug, resulting in a path of complaints from consumers including iPhone 6/6 As well as users on media plus SNS. If you be the particular one running into iOS 8 upgrade problems, this specific article will be useful to you because it includes all the most typical problems when upgrading in order to iOS 8, solutions in order to fix the iOS 8 update issues as nicely as other useful suggestions closely bound up together with iOS 8 upgrade.

Part 1: Frequent iOS 8 Upgrade Issues and Troubleshooting

Here we've listed the most frequently complained problems or issues that you might encounter when updating to iOS 8 and walked you through how to fixed all these iOS 8 upgrade bugs if you find yourself getting into trouble with the new platform.

Problem 1: More than 75% iOS device users who try to upgrade to iOS 8 has got the warning of not enough free space to upgrade iOS 8. "What the hell with iOS 8? My iPhone 5S 64GB wants 5.7GB to install iOS 8."

Solution: There are actually two ways to make room for iOS 8 update.

Option 1: Delete data for more free space on your iOS devices. For instance, remove the apps and games that occupy too much space but are not used quite often; transfer photos and videos to computer and delete them from your iPhone; discard all text messages even in iMessage App; delete the useless Junk/temporary files, log files, browing/app cache, cookies, and other unnecessary files if you still have iOS 8 upgrade problems as this may help users, especially 8GH/16GB device owners, to regain 40-60% storage space; Please make sure you have at least 6GB storage on your iOS device if you plan to do the iOS 8 update directly over the air.

Option 2: Generally, it needs twice storage to upgrade iOS 8 over the air than via iTunes. This is because the download and install process will be finished on your computer when upgrading iOS 8 on iTune, but the installation package will be downloaded to your device when updating on iOS device. Keep in mind that you will need at least 2GB storage on your device if you're going to upgrade to iOS 8 via iTunes.

Problem 2:"I have been trying to update to IOS 8. But my pad has now stopped responding all together. It just got frozen problem during iOS 8 update."

Solution: This may be caused by the internet connection or slow internet speed. Or you can reboot your device by holding down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button for 10 seconds, then go to Settings > General > About to check the iOS version running on the device. Restart the iOS 8 update process if it's not iOS 8.

Problem 3: "I initiated iOS 8 update on iPad 2 last night at 6p. This morning, I find it stuck on the Apple logo, no progress bar." This is one of the most severe problem affecting users after iOS 8 upgrade.

Solution: To fix this problem of iOS 8 device stuck on Apple logo, you can hold down the Sleep button to turn off your device; convert your iOS device to your computer to start iTunes; hold down the Sleep and the Home button for 10 seconds; release the Sleep button and keep holding the Home button till a message appears in iTunes; and select your device and click Restore option under Summary.

Problem 4: Get a message of "Software Update Failed. An error occurred downloading iOS 8.0."

Solution: Getting the error message isn't a big deal as thousands of iPhone iPad iPod users around the world are swarming for iOS upgrade. So you just try it again to deal with the iOS 8 upgrade problem.

Problem 5: "I have the new iPad 3, but it took a long time to download iOS 8"

Solution: Generally, it takes 3h to download iOS 8 on iPad Mini and 6h on iPad 3, so a fast wi-fi connection is more preferred. Also, you can complete the iOS 8 installation via iTunes in 10-15min. You just download iOS 8 offical release .ipsw; connect your iOS device to computer and launch iTunes; click your iOS device on iTunes; just click 'Update', then you'll upgrade your device to iOS 8.

Problem 6: "After I updated to iOS 8, there is a notification of needing 17GB to backup my iPhone."

Solution: Many users found the need of more iCloud storage space to backup their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. If you are stuck in the same problem after iOS 8 upgrade, following the tips below.

Option 1: go to Settings -> iCloud -> Storage&Backup -> Manage Storage -> Delete old or unnecessary backups on your iOS devices.

Option 2: go to Settings -> iCloud -> Find the unwanted back-up options to turn off.

Issue 7: Apple"s iOS 7 operating system causes apps to crash about three or more. 3% of the period, or 67% more as compared to last year's version. "Ever since I updated in order to iOS 8 on my ipod device Touch 5 I've got 3 apps stop working completely. They won't remain open, they open for a second then crash. And my music app will no longer download any songs. It may say they are "download" but the files avoid display in the app. "

Solution: There are usually 5 solutions to fix applications crash problems after an individual upgrade iOS 8.

Option 1: Double click the Home button and click on the app that has been crashing or failing to load and reload it again.

Option 2: Hold down the Home Button and the Sleep/Wake button till the Apple logo appears.

Option 3: Try a factory reset. Go to Settings > General > Reset and Erase All Content and Settings.

Tips: Some apps that crash or fail to load are incompatible with the latest iOS 8. So these apps will certainly not work anymore once iOS 8 is installed.

Problem 8: iOS 8 users see issues with battery drain.

Solution: To ensure you can extend the battery life, it's important to optimize the settings on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Find apps consuming battery by going to Settings > Usage > Battery Usage; Turn off cellular data by going to Settings > Mobile and demanding the Mobile Data switch; press the power in addition to home button until typically the device turns off in order to conduct a soft totally reset; turn down screen brightness; and turn off Wireless bluetooth and airdrop.

Issue 9: "My data lost from pages document following iOS 8 update from iOS 6. 0. one "

Solution: Your data lost problem is not really only seen among iOS 8 users but furthermore users of iOS seven due to a been unsuccessful update or mistaken deletion of these device data.

Choice 1: you can simply restore it from i-tunes or iCloud if you've supported up your device. But please keep in thoughts that the restoration through iTunes or iCloud may lead to erase of existing content.
Click to learn how to backup info via iTunes or iCloud.
Option 2: Since none iTunes or iCloud supports selective data restoration, you can use an iOS data recovery tool to retrieve the personal information, media data and application data, etc.

Problem 10: "It seems that the iOS 8 sluggish my iPhone down. "

Solution: If you've got the iOS 8 upgrade problem, please go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings -> If prompted, enter passcode in addition to confirm. Then wait a few minutes for iPhone to reboot with settings back to be able to factory specifications.

Portion 2: All Other Tips about iOS 8 Update

1. Preparation to Install or even Upgrade iOS 8 without Problems

Despite iOS 8 has fallen directly into users complaints for their many iOS 8 disadvantages, there are still a large quantity of people wishing to be able to upgrade iOS 8 in order to enjoy its big innovations, like revamped notifications, the particular Siri voice assistant, a new new health app, etc. So if you want a smooth iOS 7 update and not experiencing any problems mentioned above, making a great preparation is a triumph card.

#1: Not all iOS devices can run on iOS 8. So you need to examine device compatibility first before you start iOS 7 update. Below are typically the iDevices supporting the newest iOS 8.
iPhone: apple iphone 4S, iPhone 5/5C/5S, apple iphone 6/6 Plus
iPad: ipad tablet mini, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad 2, The New iPad, apple ipad with Retina display, iPad Air
iPod: The fifth generation of iPod Contact
#2: Make sure presently there is enough storage for iOS 8 upgrade. Typically the detailed solutions may be referenced in the above segment.
#3: Backup data on iOS device via i-tunes or iCloud in circumstance of loss of data.

2. How to upgrade to be able to iOS 8 from iOS 7

As it is mentioned over, it's recommended to conduct iOS 8 update by way of iTunes since it demands less storage and less time consumption. Once you improve to iOS 8 via iTunes, you can even jailbreak ios 10.3.2 iOS 8-based apple iphone 6 (Plus). So here we provide the comprehensive guide on how in order to do iOS update by way of iTunes with no concern rather than on the atmosphere.

Step 1: Update your iTunes to the newest version.
Step 2: Click your iOS gadget on iTunes. Once you observe information for your iDevice in the pop windowpane, click "Update" to commence upgrading your iOS 7 from iOS 7 or perhaps elder version.

3. Downgrade from iOS 8 to iOS 7

Compared with iOS 7, iOS eight has much more disadvantages over advantages, even though Apple released the iOS 8. 0. 1 and 8. 0. 2. Regarding example, it really is unstable, slows down down iPhone 4S, ipad 2 buy, the new iPad and iPod Touch, drains battery lifestyle, and causes many programs quite working out regarding incompatibility issue with iOS 8, and many more. So many people select to downgrade to iOS 7 after meeting iOS 8 upgrade problems. In case you are regret upgrading iOS 8 with problems and issues but wish to limit iOS 8 back to iOS 7, follow the particular tips below.

Stage 1: Turn off your current iPhone or iPad of which runs on iOS 8
Step 2: Down load the IPSW for iOS 7 depending on your iOS device model to your current computer. It's suggested to be able to downgrade iOS 8 to the last iOS several. 12 and this downgrade process will take many minutes.
3: Connect your current iDevice with computer in addition to open iTunes (Please mount the latest version 11. 3. 1 if not). Click on your as well as move to the Summary tab. Hold down Shift key and click 'Update' inside the right side. Pick the. ipsw file you've downloaded for your computer through the pop-up window. Click 'Update' and then begin the downgrading process.

Suggestions: It's highly recommended in order to use iCloud or iTunes to backup data prior to you upgrade or downgrade the OS in your i phone or iPad as such iOS 8 downgrade process typically leads to loss regarding your details.

Part three or more: Best iOS 8 Programs to complement Digital Entertainment

Regardless of the bugs and issues you met after updating to iOS 8, typically the advantages iOS 8 provides brought, like the assistance for third-party keyboards, family sharing, actionable notifications, etc, make it worth upgrading to unless you only want the fundamental tasks upon your iPhone or apple ipad. For anyone who need to enrich the multimedia entertainment on iOS eight devices, obtaining the best iOS 8 apps downloaded and installed beforehand is must-have. The following two part of iOS 8 software will be introduced in addition to prove the worth associated with iOS 8 upgrade about iPhone or iPad.

MacX Video Converter Pro: A great one-in-one hassle-free video ripping tools for iOS devices incorporated with excellent YouTube henter, screen recorder, slideshow producer and video editor. This is able to transform HD (4K) and SD videos like MKV, MTS, MOV, WMV, FLV, AVI, etc to various formats playable on iOS 8-based devices, including iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air since well as Android mobile phones like Samsung Galaxy Take note 4/Edge, HTC One, and so on.

By the way, this particular applications are given away now in celebration of the particular iOS 8-based iPhone 6/6 Plus release. Anyone may take part in typically the giveaway activity and get the best iOS app for free.

MacX DVD AND BLU-RAY Ripper Pro website Your current ultimate DVD ripping application for iOS 8 that may be perfectly compatible with Mac pc OS X Yosemite, Mavericks and Mountain Lion. Rip homemade and commercial Dvd videos to MP4, MOV, AVI FORMAT, WMV, etc with higher quality and convert Dvd videos from Disney, Paramount, Sony, etc to iOS 7 iPhone (iPhone 6) apple ipad, iPod, and so forth

For a lot more information about this reference, please visit: website 8 Improve Problems and Tips and Troubleshooting for iOS 8 Update