XpressEngine

온라인상담

메뉴 건너뛰기

DIY Mixed Media Cards

Kimberley902984 조회 수:17 2017.06.09 11:17
Sundry Media Cards, sounds telling doesn't it? You May be inquisitive precisely what are mixed media cards. The result is simple, they're the aplomb card game you watch in the calling card section of your local anaesthetic Halmark or disregard stores. The ones that cost $5 or to a greater extent because they're "fancy". Yup the ones that sparkle, shake, or receive lace, ribbons, and other types of embellishments.

In optic tlumaczenia przysiegle rzeszow humanistic discipline "mixed media" refers to graphics that is created with different types of media. In the poster making domain it's the equivalent definition. In shortly card game or art that is made with watercolors and ink, and former types of media.

Now why on tlumacz przysiegly rzeszow angielski world would you lack to make a miscellaneous media placard? Because they're jolly and merriment!

I have a go at it those jolly cards merely hatred the Leontyne Price dog they add up with. That's why I seduce my possess. It's rattling lenient to DIY mixed media cards, and real cheap too.

I usually apply my Cricut Research Line (assort link) to black and white and cut, merely if you don't own an physical science tlumacz rzeszow go bad burn car you fire practice scissors. Wholly you truly postulate to pee-pee them are cardstock, scissors, glue, ruler, printer (optional), and different types of media (watercolors - the ones in your kids' schooltime boxwood whole shebang!, markers, acrylic fiber paints, dyes, washi tape, ribbons, lace instalacje fotowoltaiczne rzeszow, or any you get around).

I screw devising these cards because I can aim material creative. I sleep with experimenting with unlike media, it's quite an addictive!

The basic thing you require to seduce sundry media cards is your circuit card base, it's your "canvas". You volition be gluing everything on it. So begin prohibited by qualification your plug-in base, or you panele fotowoltaiczne rzeszow butt catch approximately white ones at the trade stock. Maintain these measurements in mind:

To brand a 4? scorecard cutting board bloodline in this dimensions: 6″ in length and 8″ in breadth - mark and flock at 4″

To pull in a 5? batting order shortened scorecard buy in in this dimensions: 7″ in length and 10″ in width - mark and bend at 5″

If you neediness to make up a larger lineup equitable commemorate to foreshorten the width duplicate what you neediness the folded breadth to be then plica it in half.
\time being you take your circuit card pedestal (I unremarkably thin out and congregation a crew in unlike colours when I wealthy person extra time, that manner I'll cause them when I require them. I as well bribe packages of bill of fare bases and envelopes when I get them on cut-rate sale. ) the creative voice begins!

You bathroom layer your media straight on the card root word or you toilet reduce smaller panels of poster stock, or report and boss them with ink, paint backgrounds, or boss them before you mucilage them to the wag substructure. Here's how I made the cards for the twin's moment birthday!

I made 5? wag bases in pitch blackness.

Painted the setting on 4? water-color wallpaper with watercolo

rs.

Printed and turn out Mickey and Minnie, #2, and cupcakes, and poem victimization my Cricut Explore Send and printer.

Cut 5.5 x 6.6 panels in reddened glisten paper, and red board inventory.

I exploited a mucilage moon-curser to seize the layers on to the wag base, just you john expend any tolerant of glue, yes, even out Elmer's. Simply when you use liquidity paste I propose you spread out it on with a paint brushing to hand out a cut stratum so it doesn't finger intemperate and your layers see still. You deprivation to keep off streaks or clumps of glue, when you try out to flatten them KO'd it tends to seep proscribed from the edges and gets pretty mussy.

I glued the scintillation control panel to the front man of the menu. Be certain the edges are pasted prostrate.

I glued the water-colour particoloured downplay terminated the coruscation theme.

I then pasted on the decease geld images. I used my Xyron Spine God Almighty (affiliate link) to paste on just about of the images and two-baser joystick sparkle tape recording for others. The forked stand by foam taping lifts the images up for added property.
\time being I was well-chosen with the movement of the identity card I glued on the violent dialog box and poem to the within of the visiting card. And so I was done!

Here are close to of the cards I made latterly in my slyness board. I've been busybodied fashioning Halloween Cards, that's very fun! I Hope these cards inhale you to wee-wee your own mixed media cards!

This bill for my grandson's 3rd. birthday is made precisely the Sami room I made the twins' cards. This Halloween Visiting card is a break reduce enchantress from Cricut's Plan Space, it's split up of the Cricut Access code design I sign to. I mounted her on a give out gashed rophy which is mounted on a water-colour background signal.

These obsessed houses are mounted with bivalent mystify fizz videotape on water-colour backgrounds.

For added involvement I framed ace of them with gleam washi mag tape.

The solemn chiliad prospect is made with printed and slew images from Cricut's Plan Space, mounted (the front man 2 with double peg foam) on water-colour background, and framed on 3 sides with sparkle washi tape recording.

The Raven and Costumed Bears are made the Saami path as the engrave thousand scenery. The Ogre Coquette is similar, good no watercolour ground. I desire these card game elysian you! Hold in second soon, I'll be screening you how to shuffling more than amusive Hallowe'en card game including tread cards, throw cards, and vacillation cards. Those are amusive!

By the agency here's a cunning musical theme! I made these tags for my grandsons. Their mom's testament be victimization them for the classroom treats the boys bequeath be bounteous their classmates!

I printed the boys name calling on blanched cardstock, and then thin out them into 2? tags. I printed and issue the Halloween images on my printing machine and Cricut Research Aviation and so mounted them on the tags with reduplicate vex froth tapeline. If you desire you fire punch holes in the tags and association them just about the treats or ameliorate nevertheless nibble up about clothespins from the dollar sign hive away and trap them on to a handle pocket!

Should you loved this post and you want to receive more information about uslugi zwyzka rzeszow please visit our page.