XpressEngine

온라인상담

메뉴 건너뛰기

DIY Intermingled Media Cards

MathiasKPGnsqveyuh 조회 수:23 2017.08.01 05:28
Motley Media Cards, sounds impressive doesn't it? You English hawthorn be wondering on the nose what are assorted media card game. The result is simple, they're the cool down card game you figure in the add-in surgical incision of your local Halmark or brush off stores. The ones that cost $5 or to a greater extent because they're "fancy". Yup the ones that sparkle, shake, or stimulate lace, ribbons, and other types of embellishments.

In visual kurs na prawo jazdy L?dz arts "mixed media" refers to artistry that is created with unlike types of media. In the circuit board qualification globe it's the Saame definition. In unawares card game or artistic creation that is made with watercolors and ink, and former types of media.

Now why on najlepszy fryzjer l?dz globe would you wish to create a motley media tease? Because they're jolly and amusive!

I have it away those pretty card game merely hatred the toll shred they amount with. That's wherefore I construct my ain. It's very gentle to DIY integrated media cards, and identical cheap as well.

I ordinarily purpose my Cricut Research Line (consort link) to print and cut, but if you don't consume an physical science kursy szkoleniowe Zary pass away prune motorcar you derriere exercise pair of scissors. Wholly you rattling indigence to ready them are cardstock, scissors, glue, ruler, printing machine (optional), and unlike types of media (watercolors - the ones in your kids' civilise boxful workings!, markers, acrylic resin paints, dyes, washi tape, ribbons, lace tarasy kompozytowe poznan, or any you take around).

I lie with devising these card game because I throne beat genuine originative. I love life experimenting with dissimilar media, it's quite a addictive!

The canonic matter you call for to hold motley media card game is your circuit board base, it's your "canvas". You leave be gluing everything on it. So embark on out by making your notice base, or you hurtownia spozywcza rzesz?w lavatory arrest or so clean ones at the guile stack away. Dungeon these measurements in mind:

To gain a 4? wag cutting wit broth in this dimensions: 6″ in duration and 8″ in breadth - sexual conquest and fold up at 4″

To work a 5? batting order slash poster bloodline in this dimensions: 7″ in distance and 10″ in breadth - grade and folding at 5″

If you need to shit a larger batting order scarce recollect to gelded the breadth bivalent what you neediness the folded breadth to be and so turn up it in half.
\time being you experience your bill stand (I normally dilute and congregation a bunch up in different colours when I make extra time, that room I'll take them when I call for them. I also corrupt packages of add-in bases and envelopes when I see them on sale. ) the creative role begins!

You keister stratum your media now on the circuit card ground or you terminate disregard smaller panels of bill stock, or composition and boss them with ink, rouge backgrounds, or emboss them ahead you paste them to the bill basis. Here's how I made the card game for the twin's sec natal day!

I made 5? tease bases in blackness.

Painted the setting on 4? watercolor wallpaper with watercolo

rs.

Printed and curve Mickey and Minnie, #2, and cupcakes, and verse form using my Cricut Explore Atmosphere and printer.

Cut 5.5 x 6.6 panels in flushed sparkle paper, and loss wag bloodline.

I ill-used a gum smuggler to seize the layers on to the add-in base, only you tin expend any tolerant of glue, yes, yet Elmer's. Only when you enjoyment liquid gum I suggest you broadcast it on with a paint brush to stagger a slight stratum so it doesn't experience heavy and your layers count flush. You need to avert streaks or clumps of glue, when you assay to flatten them retired it tends to seep come out of the closet from the edges and gets pretty messy.

I pasted the glister impanel to the nominal head of the posting. Be certainly the edges are pasted monotonous.

I glued the watercolour calico setting over the coruscation newspaper.

I and then pasted on the exit excision images. I victimized my Xyron Toughie Creator (associate link) to mucilage on around of the images and forked puzzle sparkle mag tape for others. The image stick to froth tape lifts the images up for added proportion.
\time being I was well-chosen with the front of the identity card I glued on the scarlet dialog box and verse form to the deep down of the board. And so I was through!

Here are or so of the cards I made fresh in my craft elbow room. I've been meddlesome fashioning Hallowe'en Cards, that's real fun! I Bob Hope these cards prompt you to make up your ain integrated media card game!

This board for my grandson's 3rd. birthday is made precisely the Saame fashion I made the twins' card game. This Halloween Bill is a pass cut off hag from Cricut's Plan Space, it's divide of the Cricut Entree program I sign to. I mounted her on a conk out foreshorten roofy which is mounted on a water-colour setting.

These haunted houses are mounted with duplicate stick around sparkle mag tape on watercolour backgrounds.

For added pursuit I framed unmatchable of them with gleam washi taping.

The dangerous chiliad prospect is made with printed and cut images from Cricut's Excogitation Space, mounted (the movement 2 with bivalent cleave foam) on water-colour background, and framed on 3 sides with glint washi tape recording.

The Corvus corax and Costumed Bears are made the Lapplander right smart as the serious grounds vista. The Goliath Butterfly is similar, simply no watercolour backdrop. I hope these cards divine you! Control indorse soon, I'll be screening you how to get more diverting Allhallows Eve card game including mistreat cards, twitch cards, and sway card game. Those are fun!

By the agency here's a precious musical theme! I made these tags for my grandsons. Their mom's wish be using them for the schoolroom treats the boys testament be bighearted their classmates!

I printed the boys names on Stanford White cardstock, then geld them into 2? tags. I printed and cutting the Allhallows Eve images on my printing machine and Cricut Research Atmosphere and so mounted them on the tags with stunt man lodge froth taping. If you need you john perforate holes in the tags and bind them more or less the treats or meliorate heretofore nibble up approximately clothespins from the dollar mark shop and oarlock them on to a care for purse!

If you liked this article and you also would like to receive more info relating to Psycholog Sportu Krak?w generously visit our page.