XpressEngine

온라인상담

메뉴 건너뛰기

Hays Central Appraisal District

ChristySanger4278807 조회 수:20 2017.07.31 04:04
Website Appraisals - Professionally Value Your Web Business. Thanks for the great info I have tried some of the sites you recommended I've got a Facebook page where you can advertise your domains for free just put your message on the page its freedomainadverts I also have a site that gives free information on how to make money quick on the web legally.

Free domain appraisal tool, you can get your appraise my website price valuation and social media stats. I stumbled upon this article whilst searching for an evaluation method, this is a great article and has helped me out a lot, there simply is no easy way to determine a true estimate on the fly for a websites worth.

Some features are appraised drop lists, an end-user lead-generator (to help you sell your URLs), an advertiser bid tool, and API access. Another evaluator is you can see any domain name appraisal for free. Freesiteworth is an online utility that easily reveals relevant data about the economic value and the SEO value of a website.

You don't have to buy domains with over 1,000+ exact monthly searches, but it helps. Values are growing rapidly, to many new players and no good names left. I hand registered 90 keyword resume domains that have more influence than the $110K a resume company injected in their business.

Afternic has been helping domain owners since 1999 value and sell domains - the longest serving domain marketplace in the industry. Since real estate firms use MLS data to come up with estimates, this tool tends to offer a fairly realistic estimate of most home values as well.